We recently saw Disneynature Bears and the whole family found the movie moving and informative. It was so much fun to watch the children laugh out loud at some of the antics that Scout (one of the bear cubs) got into and they were pointing out that one of them is more like Scout and the other more like his sister Amber. It was not only fun to watch, but really showed that animals ave families too and will do anything to protect them. Talk about “momma bear” in action!
You can see our full review here!
Now on to the fun at home before or after the fun in the theater. These free printables featuring Disneynature Bears are not only fun to do but informative too. If you are a homeschooler, this may be a good time to incorporate that topic into your curriculum.
- Why brown Bears are important.
- Make your own Brown bear mask.
- Complete the fun word search (I had to print this one a couple of times they wanted to do it again)
- Activity sheet grades 2-6 with eco-systems and questions regarding brown bears.
- Activity cards grades 2-6
- Make your own brown bear paw print
- More activity cards
- Game cube – use your own dice
- What’s for dinner activity sheet
- Animal cut outs cards
- Alaskan Animal Cards with fun facts
- Timeline images of cubs growing
- Science paw print activity
- Bear identification kit
- Safety tips in Bear Country
- And answer sheets – just in case the adults need a little help too!
This package is 23 pages total or just select the pages you want to print.