Need Pre-K activities to supplement preschool, pre-k or Kindergarten or to use for your homeschooling lesson plans (actually my kids just think it’s fun to “play school) whatever the reason here are some activities to do with the Letter F:
- Notes about the letter F: On several notecards write both the upper and lower case letter F. Next go through coloring books, magazines or even draw a picture of something that begins with the letter F. Write the word on the back of the card. You can do one a day.
- Do the Flamingo Yoga pose. See video below.
- Take a nature walk in the neighborhood or at a park and find items that begin with the letter F.
- Paint using F words – Feather painting or Fruit Stamp Painting.
- Practice writing the letter F using the workbooks recommended below.
- Use these F activities and lesson plans F is for Fish: Homeschool and Preschool Lesson Plans Need an idea for your class or for fun things to do with your preschooler at home? Try F is for Fish activities from gross motor to art. Free printables and instructions are included.